Photo Graffiti Walls (also known as Digital Graffiti Walls) are becoming a great addition to weddings, bar mitzvahs, corporate events, and promotional showcases due to the incredible amount of interactivity between the system, photographer, artist, and event guests.
Not only is the system customizable in many different ways but it also can operate as a photo booth so guests can digitally spray paint onto their photos prior to saving and printing them. There is absolutely no mess since the system is 100% digital and the only thing “sprayed” by the cans is invisible light that is detected by the interactive wall. Our system’s hallmark features are as follows:
- 100% digital marker/airbrush/spray can emulation
- Multi-touch technology allows up to 4 people to paint at once
- Green screen feature allows you to place the guests onto any background you choose
- Easily add custom backgrounds that can remain in place event when the “clear screen” button is pressed
- Easily add a semi-transparent PNG file to act as a screen border, watermark, or specialized branding activity
- Add personalized virtual stencils and full color stamps that are tailored to a given event. Users can select, move, rotate, resize, and vitually spray right onto them. They are a great artistic extension for an otherwise novice artist!
- Undo and erase allows errant sprays or other mistakes to be easily corrected
- One-click Save
- One-click Print
- Photo booth mode “quick select” gallery allows the user to choose their photo for editing from an integrated photo browser
- Hidden settings panel with further customizations